General purpose magnetic inductive flowmeter for applications in the water / waste water industry
The field of application for all electromagnetic flowmeters of the SpiraMAG® series is the measurement of conductive liquids (>5µS/cm) like water, waste water in continuous flow measurement.
The series comprises the nominal diameters DN 10 to DN 1000 and is available in the pressure stages PN 10/16/40. The standard maximum temperature is 60°C.
Different connections and output signals are available.
|Nominal size||DN 10 up to DN 1000 (on request up to DN 2.000)|
|Process connection||Flanges DIN or ANSI (others on request)|
|Material||Body in stainless steel, liner in soft rubber,|
option hart rubber or PTFE
|Flow range||0.03 to 12 m/s|
|Process temperature||up to 60°C (option 160°C)|
|Process pressure||up to 40 bar (others on request)|
- empty pipe detection
- third grounding electrode optional
- bidirectional measurement
- direct output 4-20 mA / HART®, pulse output
- battery powered solutions available
- soft rubber liner, ideal for abrasive liquids
- user friendly converter compact or remote mounted
- communication interface HART® or RS 485
- Water / Waste water industry