Experience and know-how for almost 150 years
– We are Bopp & Reuther Messtechnik
Founded 1872 in Mannheim, Germany, Bopp & Reuther Messtechnik GmbH became well known with the invention of the oval wheel meter principle for the production of flowmeters, density and concentration meters as well as dosing meters. We have thus given industrial measurement of liquids, gases and steam a completely new quality and accuracy.
To this day, devices from Bopp & Reuther Messtechnik are used worldwide wherever liquid, vapour and gaseous media have to be reliably measured, controlled and regulated.
In addition to our extensive and highly specialized product range, we naturally also offer our customers comprehensive know-how in all relevant disciplines relating to modern measurement technology. With competent advice, such as in the safeguarding and conformity assessment of measuring systems in accordance with the Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU, we create individual solutions for our customers, put devices and systems into operation and offer comprehensive after-sales service.
Our experience is the result of a long history of more than 145 years.
We understand the combination of traditional, proven and innovative technologies.
- Carl Reuther and Carl Bopp found a special factory for the production of pumps and heavy valves. This was the beginning of our present company
- Bopp & Reuther supplies 60% of the demand for water slides worldwide
- the oval wheel meter principle was developed by Bopp & Reuther and protected as a patent. The first custody transfer approval was granted in 1933 by the then PTR in Berlin
- Flow measurement, batch and control technology – Bopp & Reuther expands its product range due to increasing demand for automation
- Introduction of the new DIMF 2.0 density sensor series
- Bopp & Reuther Messtechnik GmbH moves to Speyer, where the company is still based today
- Acquisition of the company METRA Energie-Messtechnik GmbH (formerly Danfoss IWK Controls Limited) and thus expansion of the product range
- Introduction of the density sensor DIMF compact
- Introduction of a corrector calculator with the series UR06, URS06 and URS09
- Introduction of the Coriolis dosing mass flow meter FMD and the Coriolis mass flow meter FMO
- Introduction of the Flowal® Plus and OP oval wheel meter series
Measuring and control technology has been our passion for more than 145 years. We are known for outstanding measuring accuracy even under the most difficult conditions.
Our incentive is to offer our customers tailor-made solutions for flow measurements, density measurements, filling of liquids and much more.
Sustainable increases in efficiency and process cost optimization for our customers are the result of a cooperation with Bopp & Reuther Messtechnik GmbH.
The quality and reliability of our products is our top priority. For us, this is based on the ISO 9001 standard, which drives us to continuously improve our performance. You will find numerous other certificates in the chapter Downloads/Certificates.
Talk to us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Your team of Bopp & Reuther Messtechnik GmbH